- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cans chopped anchovies
- 1 8-ounce container Parmesan cheese
- 4 chopped green onions, tops and bottom,
- 1 8-ounce can of mushrooms
- 1 4-ounce can chopped black olives
- 1 6-ounce can chopped green olives
- 1 can chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 can chopped hearts of palm
- 1 package pepperoni sliced & chopped
- ½ half small purple onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 box grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1-2 limes
- In a large platter that has a deep well, add in “mounds” around the edge of the platter.
- Then over the mounds pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar, then sprinkle liberally with Creole seasoning, and juice of at least one lime, preferably two.
- Remember to put plenty of “juice” in the well. Make adjustments according to your personal taste. You gotta serve with Ritz Crackers!!
Read more about this chef..