Bacon & Parsley Sandwich
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 bunches of fresh curly leaf parsley
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices bread (any type)
- ¼ cup softened butter
- Cook bacon very crisp. Meanwhile chop the parsley very fine.
- Crumble the bacon into a medium size bowl. Add chopped parsley, enough mayonnaise to bind and Worcestershire sauce to taste (you may have extra mayonnaise and you may want to use extra Worcestershire).
- Cut very small circles of bread and spread with softened butter then top with the bacon parsley mixture. You may serve open faced, or spread an additional bread round with softened butter and create a small sandwich
Read more about this chef..